Life Skills: Making the most out of your life
Development Life Skills: What are these?
We at Central Compassionate Care help the participants work towards gaining more independence in life. It boosts your confidence and helps in enjoying and making the most out of your life.
We aim to ensure that you live your life as independently as you will like it to be.
We make this possible through skill development by working on your communication, problem-solving skills, daily activities, critical thinking and more. We prepare you to face life challenges through training and development.
What makes it essential?
This support is vital for every NDIS participant as it acts as an enabler in boosting confidence and the level of independence in life. You can live your life better as your varied needs are successfully met. These skills also help you in facing life challenges in a far more comfortable way.
Our team at Central Compassionate Care is eager to help you gain your independence and life a hassle-free life.
Here’s how we can help:
- Your personal hygiene is essential for your overall wellbeing. You, in your prime health, will gain confidence in every situation of life.
- Working on your communication skills make you confident enough to interact with others and express yourself when required the most. It also allows others to understand you and extend the support that you need.
- Support for you to remain mobile by conveniently using public transport. It enables you to become more independent whenever you need to travel within the city or beyond.
How we do it?
We work by increasing your capacity of:
- Personal hygiene and care. We help you learn and practice how to take good care of yourself.
- Understand and face everyday problems. You learn to brainstorm and arrive at solutions for challenging scenarios. We help you in arriving at the decisions when things get complicated.
- Household cleanliness and work. We extend an extra hand that helps you in managing your daily chores.
- Taking regular care of your nutrition by helping you with shopping for groceries, preparing meals. It is vital to living a healthy life.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. It helps you reach out to people around you in your community and ensure that your wishes are heard.
- Navigating through transport and travel by planning routes and using public transport. Our support workers will take the stress out of transportation.
- Help you manage your emotions through emotional regulation. Our workers are there to listen to you and offer constructive support.
Accessing the support
Your NDIS plan should have a provision for “Increased Social and Community Participation Activities” to access this support from us. The funding option in your plan is flexible and fulfils your needs.
If you not sure if you have this funding in your NDIS plan or have any other query, you can reach out to us.